Monday 16 January 2012

Leftover Chicken Bake

In my house, I often have a large piece of roast chicken leftover. Instead of throwing it out, I created a yum recipe as a whole new meal for another day.

The great thing about this one, is that you dont have to do much work and its ready in 20 minutes...just the way I like it!!!


This is what you will need:

Olive Oil - 1T
Tomato and Onion Mix - 1 Tin
Sea Salt - 1 pinch
Freshly ground pepper
Origanum - 1t
Sweet Basil - half t
Crushed Chilli - half t
Lemon Juice from half a lemon or 1T of shop bought juice
Crushed Garlic - 1t
Leftover chicken frayed in small pieces


Lets cook...or shall I say bake....

Add all your ingredients into a shallow oven proof dish, including your chicken pieces and place into your preheated oven of 180 degrees celcius for about 20 minutes.

That's it! Literally a 5 minute prep time. Add your bake to a wrap, tortilla or you can make delicious enchiladas.

Simple, easy and fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment